As a Revenue Manager, you are responsible for the revenue management of one or two key account hotel groups from our portfolio. In addition to revenue management, you are also the commercial sparring partner of the owner or GM of the hotel/group.
Tired of your (Cluster) Revenue Management job or ready for your next step? And do you want to work for a rapidly growing Revenue Management agency? We are looking for a high achiever who wants to become an expert in Revenue Management. With a small team of specialists, we service a diverse portfolio of hotels, apart hotels and holiday parks. Through years of expertise and working with the latest technology, we are able to make hotels perform far above market standards.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a (cluster) revenue manager.
• Commercially driven and motivated by achieving targets.
• Always looking for opportunities to improve performance and work more productively/efficiently.
• Able to inspire people and experience leading a small team.
• Analytical and proficient in the use of pricing and demand tools.
• Experience with several systems, namely OPERA, Mews, Siteminder, Cubilis, Pace, and Duetto (this is a pre).
• Creating forecasts to predict market trends more accurately.
• Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented.
Last but not least, we offer an above-market salary. Additionally, we provide a travel allowance, daily lunch, and regularly celebrate our successes!